Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Red Baron In All Her Fineness

The ruling-class never really gets much privacy. However, she doesn't seem to mind. This is where she does her best work.

Now this picture begs the question - is it emotionally abusive to post a picture of your child learning to potty-train on the Internet? There's nothing really scandalous about it, except for the hint of toilet paper holder, but is this crossing a line of decency? If it is, I truly apologize, and I vow to send my children to the best therapist my husband's money can buy. But until the results of this unofficial pole are tallied (and please don't feel obligated to respond in anyway), we'll just enjoy her Highness' latest legislation and call it good.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word that is the funniest and cutest picture! I am laughing so hard right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is the best picture EVER. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to post pics of pottying kids. I put one on facebook of Alayna reading a Cabella's catalog while on the pot. I think you can even see a little cheek in the shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throne shots are TOTALLY legal. She makes it look so glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, she is quite regal on the pot, non?

    ReplyDelete